- Trained in Hospital Administration and Management, Harvard Medical School, Boston Children Hospital, Boston, USA.
- Trained in Healthcare Executive Management Development by Dept of Hospital Administration AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Mission Critical Communications role in Preserving Lives for healthcare professionals” AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE headquarter in Helsinki –Finland and hospital units at ‘’ Helsinki University Hospital”.
- India’s First expert in field Post-mortem Computed Tomography Scan (PMCT) i.e. Virtual autopsy, trained from Institute of Legal Medicine, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Expert Member in Consultation group “Gender Issues & It’s relationship for Health” of Department of Health Research (DHR), MOHFW, Govt. of India 2011-2012.
- Nominated by UGC for Commonwealth Fellowship in UK for 2012.
- Nominated by UGC for Short-term participation in Indo- Hungarian Education Exchange Program - 2012 in Hungary.
- Award of Excellence by Indian Association of Medico-legal Experts during 3rd International conference 2012 at Jaipur.
- Indian delegate in International Youth Exchange Program – 2004, organized by Govt. of Japan, 13 countries participated & visited 5 countries viz. Japan, Singapore, India, Tanzania, Seychelles.
- Trained in National Accreditation Board for Hospital & Healthcare Providers (NABH) norms.
- Trained in Public Procurement under GFR-2017 at Institute of Secretarial Training & Management.
- Publications: National/International – 26
Attended & Presented papers in 25 National & International Conferences